Your shopping cart is empty!
Orders of €49 or greater are shipped for free within Ireland (incl. Northern Ireland) by express courier (Pony Express or FastWay). Signature required.
Orders under €50 can be either:
Orders shipped via An Post will be shipped by Standard or Registered Post and usual An Post transit times apply i.e. usually 2-3 days but up to 14 days.
Orders that qualify for free shipping will be grouped into as few deliveries as possible so any order that contains any item on pre-order will not ship until it all in stock. If part of an order is required urgently but does not qualify for free shipping by itself then a shipping fee will have to be applied.
Please ensure your delivery address is correct! If the shipping address entered for an order is incomplete or inaccurate please let us know as soon as possible. If the item has not shipped yet we can change the delivery address but if the item has already shipped then a charge of €4.99 for courier re-delivery or €3.99 for a postal re-delivery must be paid by the customer before the returned parcel can be dispatched.
Orders placed before 1.30pm are usually** dispatched on the same day and orders placed after 1.30pm on the following working day.
As a result, most orders are delivered next-day BUT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THIS TIMEFRAME. OUR SUPPLIERS, COURIERS OR HEY MAMA MAY FACE UNEXPECTED PROBLEMS OR DELAYS.
Please be aware that some couriers may phone you on private/ID-withheld number. If you ordinarily ignore these types of calls, please make an exception over the next day or two.
**Appox. 95% of the orders we receive before 1.30pm are dispatched the same day. Our couriers endevaour to deliver the following business day. This figure excludes some items (e.g furniture, TENS machine hire) which explicitly state will take 5-10 days to deliver.
***Please note that if you order multiples of an item that can be shipped with An Post you may no longer qualify for the lower shipping rate. An Post charge by parcel weight and size and above a certain point it is more economical to ship with our couriers.
We can ship the UK and the rest of Europe at our discretion; however our delivery costs will depend on the order size/weight. Please contact us before placing your order and we can calculate an accurate delivery cost for you. The rates listed on our international shipping page are guidelines only and subject to fluctuate.
If you are not 100% happy with the contents of your order on receipt, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us the opportunity to resolve the problem.
• All goods must be inspected by you upon receipt and any damage in transit or shortages must be notified to Hey Mama within 48 hours of receipt. No claims for damage in transit or shortages will be considered after this period.
• If goods have been damaged in transit, we will arrange for collection and offer you the choice of a replacement or refund at no extra cost. In circumstances where the packaging is clearly damaged on arrival, it would be helpful if you could write "Box damaged" or similar on the delivery record when signing.
• Where goods are found to be faulty on receipt, we will arrange for collection and offer you the choice of a replacement or refund.
• If you receive your order in good condition but you consider any item to be unsuitable, you may return it for a refund provided that you do so within 7 days of receipt and the item is returned in its original saleable condition and in its original packaging. In this case you are responsible for the cost of the return of the goods. However, if orders are returned incomplete, damaged or used by the customer we cannot accept them.
• In certain cases, HeyMama.ie may accept a return beyond the 7-day period but in such cases will not be liable for the shipping fee which is €4.99 even if original order was over €50 and qualified for the shipping to be paid by HeyMama.ie.
Hey Mama,21 Parkside Avenue,Balgriffin,Dublin 13.
Warranty – failure within guarantee period
Proof of purchase must be supplied before warranty repairs can be accepted. Where goods fail during the guarantee period, we will, on inspection, if the fault is confirmed to be due to a manufacturing defect, arrange repair (or replacement if the goods cannot be repaired). If the fault is found to be due to normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage, we cannot be held responsible.
Warranty – Important information for overseas customers
All products are sold with a warranty. Should any item fail within its warranty period, we will Endeavour to find an authorized service agent in your country. If this cannot be done, and the item must be returned to us for repair or refund, the customer must meet the cost of delivery to us and also return carriage where applicable. Outbound shipping charges are non-refundable.
All products sold on this site comply with EU safety regulations.